Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Life of Phantasmagoria

"On broken wings I'm falling, and it won't be long..."

The being people see as me can sometimes be very deceiving, especially for those who hardly know me. I'm Jasper, aged fourteen, an ordinary person with explicit personality. I'm moody, unpredictable and mysterious.

Some time in the nights of December 2006, I underwent a change I never expected to happen on myself. A simple yet moving song struck right into me, which led me to embrace a new world my heart desires, the world of emotions; or commonly called, EMO.

For those who knew me before, forget the old Jasper you knew, forget my childish character, forget the past, and see the real me. Most people will hardly notice it, and probably only myself realized and saw this change. Still, I stand petrified on what is going on within me.

I don't care what people say about me, I don't care whether they hate me or not, or whether they say words behind my back. In fact, I don't care about everything. The only thing that matters for me is my passion to serve HIM, and my desire to forever love HER. These are the only reasons why I'm still breathing, and why I still live with a purpose.

I am numb to others, but sensitive to the ones I love, and to the only person that truly matters to me.

I love music, music has been always a part of my life. My soul revolves around it, and it is always the center of my dreams and ambitions. I love songs that can draw someone's emotions and feeling out of his/her inner self, songs that can move someone with a stained and stubborn characer, someone like me. Music is the only magic that exists for real, something that is worthwhile.

I love poetry, especially those lines that penetrate the numbness within you.

I love doing stuff that are out of this world. I love extra-ordinary events, things that are unique and unnatural.

As for me, i can say that I'm sophisticated in nature. I am weird, sometimes talkative, sometimes taciturn. I like to socialize with others,to have friends. Haha. Well,it's true. You may be confused,right?

No comments: